Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sleek and modern with its stainless steel and glass top vanity, glass block window and all white tile. But I have to tell you my favorite part of this is that awesome turquoise cabinet. It makes the room in my opinion.

#Halloween: Table Decor? #spooky #home #decor #party
#Halloween: Table Decor? #spooky #home #decor #party

Download whole gallery
Miles Redd
Miles Redd

Download whole gallery
Home Interior Design 2012
Home Interior Design 2012

Download whole gallery
Sleek and modern with its stainless steel and glass top vanity, glass block window and all white tile. But I have to tell you my favorite part of this is that awesome turquoise cabinet. It makes the room in my opinion.
Sleek and modern with its stainless steel and glass top vanity, glass block window and all white tile. But I have to tell you my favorite part of this is that awesome turquoise cabinet. It makes the room in my opinion.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment